TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Membership is granted to every user that has paid the subscription fee in full and all information available on the website is for the sole use of the individual tied to the Membership ID.
- Sharing of Membership IDs is prohibited and the discovery of a shared account will be grounds for deletion of the Membership access with no refund of Membership dues.
- All information provided on the Membership pages is owned by Actor's Approach and may not be downloaded and distributed offline in any form.
- The purpose of the material on this website is to support actors in their individual craft journey and career, but in no way does Actor's Approach represent that the use of the craft techniques will guarantee employment of any kind. All of the information is presented as a reference and each Member must use their own discretion as to the application of the techniques shared within the site.
- Members are encouraged to provide feedback and post comments, but any posts that are inappropriate, malicious, cyber-bullying, or offensive of any kind whatsoever will not be tolerated. Any posts deemed by Actor's Approach to be inappropriate, malicious, cyber-bullying, or offensive in any way will be removed from the site and will be grounds for deletion of the Membership access with no refund of Membership dues. Actor's Approach is the sole authority that determines if posts are inappropriate, malicious, cyber-bullying, or offensive.
- The one-time Membership payment is all that is required for a lifetime membership to the website
- Members are encouraged to contact Actor's Approach with any questions, comments, feedback, or suggestions. Any ideas presented by Members as suggestions to enhance the website, which are then added to the website, will not be grounds for a payment of any kind from Actor's Approach to the Member. Actor's Approach is always working to improve the website and there is always a possibility that a Member's suggestion is already an enhancement that is in development.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by contacting Actor's Approach, however no refund will be issued for the cancellation.
- All Members agree that a provision of the Membership is that Actor's Approach, its owners, creators, developers and any individuals associated to the website will be held harmless and never be held liable for any injury, loss, damage or claim made by, to, for or about any Member. Under no circumstances will Members have the right to sue Actor's Approach for any reason. Members waive all rights to bring a lawsuit of any kind against Actor's Approach, its owners, creators, developers and any individuals associated to the website."
Conditions of Use
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Actor's Approach will never sell User Data or private information in any way.
Content published on this website (videos, digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Actor's Approach and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Actor's Approach with copyright authorship for this compilation by Actor's Approach.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Actor's Approach and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by the New Jersey state court or federal court of the United States of America and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Actor's Approach non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Termination of Account
Actor's Approach reserves all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Actor's Approach reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns, please contact us by filling out the form below.